Purchase + Shipping Policies
LIFE + LIMB
PURCHASE AND SHIPPING POLICIES
1) Policies; Acceptance; Defined Terms. A Customer’s purchase from the LIFE + LIMB Website constitutes the Customer’s legally binding acceptance of and agreement to these Purchase and Shipping Policies (“Policies”). All capitalized words have the definitions found in the LIFE + LIMB Internet Website Terms and Conditions of Use HERE, which is incorporated as part of these Policies.
2) Payments. We offer secure online ordering with a credit card. For online purchases we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
3) Return/Exchange Policy. Returns are generally accepted for LIFE + LIMB store credit only within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt and must be in their original condition and packaging. All returns/exchanges must be approved by LIFE + LIMB in advance. Please contact LIFE + LIMB prior to returning any items to arrange for their return. All returned items must be insured by Customer. Customer will pay for the shipping and insuring all returned/exchanged products, unless a product is defective or damaged. ALL SALES OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS ARE FINAL: artwork, plants and potted items, vintage items and sale items. All vintage items are sold "AS IS."
4) Damaged Items. All items are inspected prior to shipping. If your purchase is damaged in shipment, you must notify LIFE + LIMB within 48 hours of receipt. Upon notice, LIFE + LIMB will arrange to credit your credit card or PayPal account or to ship you a replacement item.
5) Shipping and Handling; Processing. LIFE + LIMB attempts to process and ship all orders within 2-3 business days from when the order is placed, but we cannot guarantee shipping or receipt dates. Please contact us for expedited and international orders. All items are shipped by United States Postal Service, unless Customer and LIFE + LIMB make alternative arrangements. Shipping and handling charges will be added to the cost of each order. All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, unless a product is determined to be defective or damaged.
Please verify the accuracy of your shipping address. If the shipping address is to a business, please include the name of the business, and any applicable floor, suite, or mailbox information. LIFE + LIMB will not be responsible for lost or misdirected orders due to incorrect addresses.
6) Out of Stock Items. From time to time, LIFE + LIMB will run out of stock of a particular product. LIFE + LIMB cannot guarantee availability of any product. LIFE + LIMB will attempt to contact Customers who order out-of-stock products to notify them of that such products are out of stock, projected availability, and/or to offer a refund.
Questions about these Policies or the Website? Please contact:
LIFE + LIMB