LIFE + LIMB
3) Information LIFE + LIMB Collects.
- a) Information Users Provide. LIFE + LIMB receives, stores, and uses User Information for a variety of business purposes, including without limitation purposes such as responding to a User’s inquiry, communicating with Users, and improving LIFE + LIMB’s products and services. LIFE + LIMB may also use a User’s suggestions and comments in its advertising and other publicity, and Users hereby grant to LIFE + LIMB a perpetual, irrevocable, and royalty-free license to do so and to allow others to do so on LIFE + LIMB’s behalf. Users agree not to permit or prosecute any action or lawsuit on the ground that LIFE + LIMB’s use or alleged use of a User's suggestion or comment infringes any proprietary or other rights of any kind or nature. Users may choose not to provide such information to LIFE + LIMB; however, Users who do not provide such information may be restricted from accessing or using certain portions of the Website.
- b) Automated Information Collection; Cookies. LIFE + LIMB may automatically receive and store certain types of User Information through “Cookies” (as defined below) whenever a User visits the Website. Cookies are used to facilitate a User’s use of the Website. LIFE + LIMB may, using Cookies, collect a variety of User Information, including without limitation the name of the domain and host from which a User accesses the Internet, the IP address of a User’s computers, information about a User’s browser and operating system, the date and time a User accesses the Website, and the Internet address of the website from which a User links to the Website. A “Cookie” is a small text file that the Website sends to a User’s computer to collect information about the User’s activity on the Website. Cookies automatically transmit information to the Website each time a User’s browser requests a page on the Website and the information is stored to help facilitate the User’s use of the Website upon future visits. Users may also receive Cookies from third-party websites that Users link to from the Website. Many websites that include advertising send Cookies as a standard practice. LIFE + LIMB does not control, and is not responsible for, Cookies from any third-party website. Users who do not want to receive Cookies from the Website can set their browsers to not accept Cookies; however, such Users may not be able to access or use certain portions of the Website.
4) How LIFE + LIMB Uses User Information. LIFE + LIMB may, but is not obligated to, retain the content of any e-mails from Users and other information and data that Users may provide to LIFE + LIMB by other means, including Users’ e-mail addresses and other Personal Information. LIFE + LIMB may use User Information for a variety of business purposes, including without limitation the following purposes:
- To administer the Website and diagnose problems;
- To verify Users’ identity and respond to Users’ requests for information;
- To provide Users with information about the Website and LIFE + LIMB and LIFE + LIMB’s products and services;
- To provide sales and support of its products and services and those of its affiliates;
- To comply with applicable Laws or as required by a court or government agency;
- To measure the number of visitors to the Website and how the Website is used;
- As specifically provided in the Website Terms and Conditions and as Users may otherwise agree; and
- To protect or assert LIFE + LIMB’s rights.
User Information will not be intentionally used or disclosed by LIFE + LIMB to unaffiliated third parties, except: (a) at the User’s request or permission, (b) as required by a court or government agency, (c) to enforce these Terms, (d) to respond to any claim by a User or a third party, or (e) to protect or assert LIFE + LIMB’s rights. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LIFE + LIMB may share User Information with LIFE + LIMB’s affiliates and with unaffiliated third parties who perform Website administration, development, and hosting services and other similar functions for LIFE + LIMB, including without limitation the Website developer and hosting service provider. Such affiliates and third parties may not use or disclose User Information other than for the functions performed on LIFE + LIMB’s behalf. In the event LIFE + LIMB transfers some or all of its assets to another entity, or is acquired by a third party, User Information may be one of the transferred assets. In such instance, the User Information should remain subject to existing privacy terms and applicable privacy Laws. LIFE + LIMB may respond to any subpoena received from a government agency without prior notice to Users.
5) Personal Information. Personal Information collected and transferred to back-up or archival storage may be retained indefinitely by LIFE + LIMB, unless a User requests that LIFE + LIMB delete or modify any Personal Information contained in LIFE + LIMB’s records. A User with such a request should contact LIFE + LIMB (as provided below) and describe with reasonable particularity any such Personal Information to be so deleted or modified. LIFE + LIMB reserves the right to verify the identity of any person making a request to modify or delete Personal Information. LIFE + LIMB shall have no liability for compliance with any false or erroneous request or for any failure to fully comply with a valid request. LIFE + LIMB may also retain information regarding transactions as necessary for LIFE + LIMB’s business records, and as required under applicable Law. For User’s long-term privacy and security, LIFE + LIMB does not electronically store credit card, PayPal, or other financial account numbers after orders are complete.
6) Links. The Website may include information and/or links to third-party websites, and third-party websites may link to the Website. LIFE + LIMB has no control over, and no liability for, any such third-party websites, or for any Content, products, or services offered by or accessed through such third-party websites. Users accessing third-party Websites linked through the Website, do so at their own risk. Users agree that LIFE + LIMB shall have no responsibility for any content, advertising, products or other material accessed through such links, or the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, or opinions accessed through links on the Website, or any liability, direct or indirect, for any damage or loss incurred by Users in connection with such websites or resources accessed through links on the Website. No endorsement of any products, services, or information of any third party is expressed or implied by any information, material, or Content referred to or included on, or linked from or to the Website. Users should review the privacy policies of other Websites carefully before providing any information to such Websites. LIFE + LIMB is not responsible for the privacy policies or procedures or the content of any other Website.
8) COPPA Compliance. The Website is not directed at children. LIFE + LIMB complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from, or permit submission of Personal Information by, anyone under age 13. Only persons over age 13 are allowed to use the Website.
LIFE + LIMB